Adult Female Sexual Offenders
Our work with female sexual offenders includes individually tailored supervision packages as part of a community order or as a licence requirement usually in collaboration with Approved Premises. This includes specialist advice to offender managers and AP staff managing and working with them. A similar service is available for male offenders.
- Programmes for delivery by offender managers with support from LFF staff
- Pre-release risk assessments to assist with resettlement plans
- Intervention for offenders on short licences before their supervision expiry dates
- Specialist assessments and intervention plans for offenders with complex issues including learning difficulties and post traumatic stress disorder who often struggle to engage in supervision
- Risk assessment advice on MAPPA level 3 offenders and individual work on their offending behaviour
- Specialist case advice and support to prison, probation and YOT staff in managing and working with sexual offenders
- Psychometric measures to help formulate supervision and risk management plans
- Managing Circles of Support and Accountability for ex-offenders being released back into the community
- Educational programmes for Internet Offenders and their families
- The Stop it Now! Helpline – 0808 1000 900
Further information is available from Sheila Brotherston on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01527 591922.
We offer training in relation to working with female sexual offenders. Visit our training pages for more information.