Adult Male Offenders
For many years we have helped government manage high risk make sex offenders and can offer a range of services in relation to this group. We also offer services for adult female offenders.
- Programmes for delivery by offender managers with support from LFF staff
- Pre-release risk assessments to assist with resettlement plans
- Intervention for offenders on short licences before their supervision expiry dates
- Specialist assessments and intervention plans for offenders with complex issues including learning difficulties and post traumatic stress disorder who often struggle to engage in supervision
- Risk assessment advice on MAPPA level 3 offenders and individual work on their offending behaviour
- Specialist case advice and support to prison and probation staff in managing and working with sexual offenders
- Psychometric measures to help formulate supervision and risk management plans
- Managing Circles of Support and Accountability for ex-offenders being released back into the community
- Educational programmes for Internet Offenders and their families
- The Stop it Now! Helpline – 0808 1000 900
For more information contact Simon Sauze on email@example.com or 01372 847160.