One day child sexual abuse training workshops and courses
In addition to bespoke training, the Lucy Faithfull Foundation offers set one day workshops and courses which address specific issues for those working in the field of child protection and with issues relating to child sexual abuse.
These high quality training days, courses and workshops are delivered by experienced and knowledgeable practitioners. They are grounded in up-to-date research and presented in a way that makes them immediately usable for practitioners. Attendees will be able to use their aquired knowledge to assist them in making sense of situations they deal with and help them make the right decisions for children, young people and other family members, including alleged or convicted offenders. Sexual abuse training courses offered by the Lucy Faithfull Foundation will enhance practice and develop skills, confidence and knowledge in this area of work.
Training courses cover a range of topics and are offered in Surrey and Birmingham.
Use the links below to access course details and contact us for information about dates on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Understanding sexual exploitation of children and young people
- Women who sexually abuse children: an introduction
- Women who sexually harm children and other adults: therapeutic engagement 7 7 Nov (Birmingham)
- Reducing sexual reoffending by using strengths-based approaches 28th March - Birmingham
- Assessing non-abusing mothers and partners - Did she know? Is she safe? 1st April - Birmingham
- Fantasy and arousal management
- Child sexual abuse and the internet 8th April - Birmingham
- Understanding Internet Sexual Offending The Internet 'Flow' Model
- Understanding child sexual abusers: A foundation course 27th March - Surrey, 15th April - Birmingham
- Pre-pubescent children with sexual behaviour problems: An introduction
- Working in residential settings with men who have sexually offended
- Safer Recruitment: Education settings 3rd April - Surrey *** Last remaining places ***
- Safer Recruitment: Wider workforce 3rd April - Surrey
- Safer Recruitment: Become a safer recruitment trainer - 18th & 19th March - Birmingham PLACES LIMITED
- Child Protection Conference Chair Training - 10th April - Birmingham
Alternatively, if you would like to cater for a larger group or have other requirements we offer bespoke child sexual abuse training for organisations at locations and dates to suit you. Visit our bespoke training page for more information about the child protection training we can offer.
To discuss your training needs, contact the training co-ordinator on 01527 591922 or email: email@example.com.