Principles that underpin the training, learning and development opportunities that we offer
1. Children are central to our work ... read more
2. We understand why disclosure is difficult ... read more
3. We believe that holistic assessments providing fully integrated risk assessments are most effective ... read more
4. We believe in integrated approaches between agencies to protect children ... read more
5. Our training reflects our belief that staff are the crucial resource for organisations and should be valued and supported ... read more
6. As an organisation committed to preventing child sexual abuse we have translated our knowledge into a comprehensive prevention strategy ... read more
Courses by profession/specialism:
Welcome to Training
The Lucy Faithfull Foundation is the only UK-wide charity dedicated solely to preventing child sexual abuse:
Our child sexual abuse and exploitation training is delivered by experienced and specialist practitioners who are involved in undertaking specialist assessments; we provide clinical judgments for statutory and voluntary agencies and as Expert Witnesses in Court.
We offer direct therapeutic interventions for children, young people and for adults. We have a wealth of knowledge about our subject, a great deal of insight into the behaviour of those who sexually harm others, and a real understanding of the impact issues on victims, protective carers and other family members.
We offer conferences, seminars and set one day workshops that participants can access on an individual basis, and our bespoke training programme is available for groups and organisations and is tailored to the needs of the individuals and the needs of their organisations.
Training that meets your needs
We deliver courses in the home area of the group or agency requesting training. These courses are tailor-made and can be delivered in conjunction with ongoing advice and support.
Bespoke child sexual abuse and exploitation courses are designed in consultation with the client by specialists in their field.
To discuss your training needs please contact:
Read what people have said about our training on our training testimonials page.